new things i do:
– break up factory cigarettes to reroll them
– force people to make things out of plastic bottles
– take naps in the afternoon
– never smoke pot
– forsake flip flops for real shoes to avoid poo water feet
– obsess over poo water
– take a cold shower every day
– tweeze by headlamp
– never wear pants
– never use my phone
– speak with an affected english accent
– sweat all the fucking time
– never read
– miss ziggy
old things i still do:
– smoke too much
– never cook
– make people feel bad about plastic usage
– not sleep enough
– social work my friends
– boss everybody around
– get drunk very quickly
– walk fast everywhere
– speak elementary level spanish
– obsess over my phone
– wish i could eat a burrito every day
cigarette butt clean up on taganga beach
post clean up futbol
my friend rich’s house. why are walls here always painted this color?
bahia concha. took a moto taxi to get here. no helmet. no good.
behind me is a mountain of plastic garbage. swear.
this kid always tilts his head like this as he asks some inane question. but really, he’s pleading with you to never leave. but you will anyway.
amparro’s birthday. the lady in the pink. she turned 35, one year older than me. she lives in the school with her two sons. she’d never had a party before.
good climbing tree. naughty children.
little kittens in a big chair. eventually, momma cat came and stole them back one by one while no one was looking.
colombia knows juice. this is where i sit and drink it. mango. lulo. berry. banana. guanabana.